Dienstag, 20. November 2012

my new love: windowswear.com

Only seconds ago I discovered my newest favourite fashionpage, and couldn't resist to show and share it with you! The concept is simple, but truly magnificent! It's all over with the most stunning and spectacular windows of stores from four different cities (New York, Milan, London, Paris). It's super easy to search the database, has been released only a few days ago - and the perfect timeout for fashionistas on the net! 
Just watch it and be amazed as I am at the moment :-) 



A short youtube video about the idea itself (before it has launched).
You can find also an article on ELLE.COM about this project.


And some of my favourite store windows from the page :-)

Galeries Lafayette in Paris

Lanvin Paris

Bloomingdale's New York

Harrods London

(All pictures are from windowswear.com





1 Kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...